Thursday, January 18, 2018

Little Things

   There was no pun intended when I titled this blog post, but it seems fitting enough to keep. All of the little things in my life feel like they are falling into (and some out of) place.

   I have one more semester until I am done with my associates, which feels great, but leaves some uncertainty about what I will be doing this fall.

   Lily, my lease horse, has had a tendon injury. It's early in the season, so I won't count us out for shows later on in the season, but it does put a damper on our progress. However, I do have a new horse Montana and two free ride horses (Ziggy and Eddie) in addition to Liam my mom's horse that I can go ride anytime. I'm trying to not let Lily's injury get me down, and stay focused on those other horses.

   I have completed two full tack sets, and taken a few more tack set orders in my books, it feels great to have some business. My tack sales profit will stay in my PayPal account until I decide what I will be doing with it this summer; USPC Championships at Tryon or Breyerfest at the KHP. I would be thrilled to go for either, and given Lily's injury, if it ends up recurring, I may be more inclined to go to BF 2018. I will be bringing as much tack with me to BF and to USPC Champs either way.

   This will be my first time participating in NaMoPaiMo, and I have selected a TSC Jacy to be my model to hold the portrait of the newest herd member at the Hatgi house, Montana. Known to us as "tana" now, she is an 11 year old mare of unknown breeding, and perhaps the sanest horse I have had the privilege to own.

Image may contain: sky and outdoor
She went to the local McDonald's without any problems!

 This might be the most sufficiently whelming two months of the year between school, tack making, real horses, and NaMoPaiMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Express

I am a huge fan of purchasing horses online, model horses that is. I am expecting Archer (Artist Resin by Trish Forsyth), Cloud Nine from pr...