Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Good Mail Day

I received a number of items I am very excited for today!

My large order from The World of Model Horse Collecting of stirrups, two western trees, and some assorted hardware. The stirrups should last me till BreyerFest (so much sale tack going out the door!!)

Two of these, should be fun!! 

Aren't these treads so cute!!

Dragoon stirrups for a personal set of Hercules tack when time permits :)

I may have forgotten I ordered boots from a friend (Erika Isbell). I was so excited to finally see them in person!! I love these boots, and can't wait to show with them. She sent me a surprise gift of a halter with leadrope as well. I think it looks smashing on Alborozo, poor thing needs clothes. 
Eeeee!

Alborozo looking handsome in bright colors

With all these new materials I have to make some new tack. Up right now is a trade jumping set, two girths, a hunt seat saddle with standing martingale, a cross country saddle with grab strap and hind brushing boots. 

Second wave of orders include a QuarterMaster jumping set in black with silver hardware, eggbutt bit, two H/J sets for braided Newsworthy, and a trade set of tack. Feel free to email me or message me on Facebook to get into my order books!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Express

I am a huge fan of purchasing horses online, model horses that is. I am expecting Archer (Artist Resin by Trish Forsyth), Cloud Nine from pr...