Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

Sorry for the cheesy title, but I have some exciting news!

As I have advertised, I will be at Breyerfest with Enterprise Props in room 203, but I just confirmed that I will be going with 5 Paws Studios's Kristian Beverly! I am so excited, it will be absolute tack mayhem and I can't wait :D

I would also like to announce on behalf of Kristian and myself that we will be doing a giveaway! At the moment we are still drafting ideas of what tack we will be making, I would personally be open to suggestions, though I know my set will most definitely be English based, and Kristian's is likely to be Western.

We will run the giveaway as a week long contest with smaller daily contests and general entries over our Instagram and possible bonus entries through Facebook. More details will come up closer to time for the giveaway.

Best of luck!

P.S. Feel free to post suggestions or questions below! I will do my best to answer them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Express

I am a huge fan of purchasing horses online, model horses that is. I am expecting Archer (Artist Resin by Trish Forsyth), Cloud Nine from pr...