Sunday, March 11, 2018

Whoops it's been a week!



Hi!

I have been busy this week, not very busy with tack though. I did start four new saddles, two of them have billets and the seats are covered. Today's goal is to get the other two billeted and covered. Three of the four are spoken for as of right now, the fourth is a Dressage saddle.

The SECOND Alborozo came in this week, he will be up for sale or trade for resins at BreyerFest (Room 203 with Enterprise Props!).

Speaking of resins, Archer and Leica Vino are en route to my collection.
Courtesy of Kline Sculptures
Courtesy of Resin Horse Editions on Blogspot

National Model Tack Month (NaMoTaMo) is in April! I have never participated, and aim to make a western saddle this year. I make lots of english tack, and quite frankly western tack terrifies me. To ease myself into tooling, the western saddle will not be tooled, but I will be doing a minimally tooled dressage saddle. 

Photos of the completed sets will be posted as they are finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Express

I am a huge fan of purchasing horses online, model horses that is. I am expecting Archer (Artist Resin by Trish Forsyth), Cloud Nine from pr...