Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Busy January

I started school at the local community college this week, I have 3 classes left until I am DONE with my associates.

I have also started my latest Horseisle tack set order.
Pegasus Saddle


Those photos were from before I got the piping, rear pads, feathers, and stirrups added. The saddle looks a bit more like this now...

(Notice my desk is still a mess)
I hope to have the netting and the tassels added by sometime this week, I may do the girth tonight and start work on the bridle. 

One set a week seems to be my new norm! It's fun to be busy, mostly because it doesn't interfere with my school work for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Express

I am a huge fan of purchasing horses online, model horses that is. I am expecting Archer (Artist Resin by Trish Forsyth), Cloud Nine from pr...