Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I have a problem

I made a stop at Stablemates Inc, my local tack shop and the source of most of my Breyers.

Two new models Empres and EZ To Spot were just calling my name...I couldn't ignore them

Alborozo came in the mail today from Russia, I have never fallen in love with a model on sight, he is a true beauty.

So today I added another three 1:9 scale horses to my collection. Whoops

Family Portrait

This morning I confirmed a trade I am doing with Zoja Makovec, a very talented young artist I had seen resculpt a marwari for NaMoPaiMo. She is getting two sets of medieval tack for turning my customized foundation stallion into an Australian Stock Horse.

Keri is getting two saddles and boots

Kaylee is getting two horseisle sets


At the moment my BreyerFest tack list is as follows...

  • x2 Black Dressage Sets
  • x1 Brown Dressage Set
  • x3 Black Jumping Sets
  • x3 Light/Dark Brown Jumping Sets
  • x3 Chocolate Jumping Sets
  • x2 Chocolate with Color Jumping Sets
  • x2 Black with Color Jumping Sets
This totals to be 16 saddle sets. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Express

I am a huge fan of purchasing horses online, model horses that is. I am expecting Archer (Artist Resin by Trish Forsyth), Cloud Nine from pr...