Saturday, March 3, 2018

Marching into March

If you are friends with me on Facebook (Zoe Hatgi) you will have seen my haul of items from Jo-Ann Fabrics and Michael's Craft Store last week.
Pile-O-Stuff

This included a Silhouette Curio (a cutting machine made for balsa wood, leather, and other thicker materials). The machine works GREAT, except when you use it improperly and cut through the sticky mat, not that I would do such a thing *whistling*. So despite breaking my new toy in a rather minor way, I would still strongly recommend the curio, and plan to use it often.
Had to order new mats :( 
 The Musketeer's saddle is coming along, though the rigging is fighting me. As of today at 5PM the saddle has stirrups, and a sweat flap, still no billets or girth, I hope this set will be finalized later.

I've decided to go out on a limb and offer 5 custom saddle spots through Etsy, to be completed on YOUR schedule instead of mine. There are 7 trees sitting in front of me, so I'm hoping to also offer two saddles of my color choices via Etsy. I am really slacking on making tack for Etsy, I hope to change that this month.

As of right now I have one more open Horseisle order, one unstarted trade, and one unstarted commission. If you are interested in being on my commissions list (I offer a 20% discount on all items!) please let me know. These will take lower priority than the Etsy customs, but are still personalized to your liking :)



If you would like to stay in my loop of crafting craziness feel free to request the "ZH Tack Group" on Facebook: ZH Tack Group

I would also like to thank everyone who has liked my ZH Tack page! We are now 100+ strong :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Express

I am a huge fan of purchasing horses online, model horses that is. I am expecting Archer (Artist Resin by Trish Forsyth), Cloud Nine from pr...